Guess who’s celebrating a birthday today?
Yep! I turn 17 today and to celebrate I’m sharing my protein cheesecake recipe!
Here is what you’ll need:
-1/2 cup coconut flour
-1 scoop protein powder
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1 container plain Greek yogurt
-1 cup egg whites
-1/2 cup cashew milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
3. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. It should be the consistency of pudding
4. Mix in wet ingredients and stir until well combined
5. Pour into a greased cake pan. I find that an 8-inch diameter pan works best
6. Bake for 30 minutes
7. Let cool for 30-60 minutes
Storage: Refridgerated in an airtight container
Shelf Life: Should keep for 7-10 days
That’s it! Serve with whatever you desire!